Great Dallas Video Production Services:
We’ve done projects for the Dallas Summer Musicals, The Park Cities YMCA, and even work with ABC NEWS. But here’s our latest project, a demo video for Morgana Shaw – check out the talent in this project! Imagine what we could do for you, and your message…
Affordable Video production in Dallas and Fort Worth: fast, easy and on-budget.
Your Story, Your Brand. While it’s true that a laptop camera can instantly put your company online, what if you need something a little more…professional? If your brand image is important, and you seek a cost-effective way to enhance (not embarrass) your image on the web, we can help. For great Fort Worth video production, or Dallas video production, why spend more than you should? Get a great solution, at the right price, for video production service. And, get expert coaching on how to tell your story online.
We make it easy to look great on camera. With Your Online Video, there are no scripts to memorize. We capture your story in the studio or at your office – with music, editing, lights and sound. Your Online Video provides professional, on-camera coaching so you can look & feel your best (even if you’ve never done anything like this before).
We take the hassle out of video production. Our projects typically take less than 90 minutes in the studio, or two hours at your place of business. Professional editing, on-camera coaching, music and graphics are all included in even our most basic packages.
Your Online Video Provides Quality at a Great Price.
Our prices may surprise you – but then again, so will the finished product, when you see what we can do.
Are you ready for your close-up? Call us today to find out more, and schedule Your Online Video: 214.519.8033
Lights, camera, action – the only thing missing is you.
What’s On on Your Website?
Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Important to You?
Would you like to attract more customers to your brand? If you are looking for Fort Worth video production, or Dallas video production, you have found the site where quality and affordability meet.
Would you like to increase your website conversion rates, improve sales, and enhance your Web 2.0 marketing strategy?
Your brand deserves a professional video presence on the web. Here’s why:
- SEO: Maximize your impact on Google with effective video (your chances of being listed first on Google search results are 53x better with video!)
- Conversion rates increase by 200% or more on websites featuring quality videos
- In 2009, the number of video views doubled to over 33 Billion
- Over 86% of US Households watch videos online
- Executive leaders, students and individuals can present a tech-savvy individual brand online with effective and professional video
- Customers and companies are online looking for you – and they want to know who you are and what you can do.
- The camera never lies: Video is trusted more than written words or still images. Video is widely regarded as the most authentic media online.
- Anyone can write a story, but no one can tell your story like you.
Founded by Chris Westfall
Chris founded Your Online Video to help companies make connections with their customers online, via affordable and professional production services. A former broadcast talent who has worked as a spokesperson for some of the largest companies in the world, he helps clients to tell their story in a way that is authentic and relevant. With millions of homemade videos popping up all over YouTube and elsewhere, he wanted to provide a high-quality alternative that can help both individuals and companies to create an impressive online brand image. Having produced and/or appeared in hundreds of videos, including CNN, he serves clients as an on-camera coach and producer.
A longtime resident of the DFW area, he is a sought-after spokesperson and professional speaker. Chris provides corporate consulting services on marketing, sales strategies, and Web 2.0 initiatives, in addition to professional development services. A former technology executive, he has extensive experience in global branding, consumer advertising, and public relations.
He is a consultant with the Neeley School of business at Texas Christian University, a guest lecturer for the Business Leadership Center at the Cox School of Business at SMU, and a featured presenter for the Professional Leadership Program at the University of North Texas. He has held a variety of executive sales and marketing positions within the technology sector, including Vice President of Worldwide Sales for an electronics manufacturer. He and his wife reside in Dallas with their two daughters, ages 7 and 14.
Your Online Video only uses directors and editors with extensive experience in the world of video production. Credits include music videos, independent films, corporate videos, episodic television, news production and commercials. More importantly, our teams have experience in front of the camera as well – so they know what it’s like to stand in front of the lights, with a lens in your face – and they make sure that the experience is as comfortable as possible.
Our Production Services:
- Professional Sound Studio with Green Screen
- Shooting on Location
- Editing, Graphics and Music
- On-camera Coaching
- Unique storytelling style: No Scripts to Memorize
- Professional Voice-over and On-Camera Talent, if desired
- Scriptwriting (advanced packages only)
- Incorporating your high-resolution photos
- Photo Shoots and image creation
- Comprehensive production services
- Marketing and Branding: Corporate Video Identity
Don’t see everything you need? Contact us using the link up above, or give us a call at 214.519.8033
Your Online Video – Pricing Packages
Studio – Onsite – Options – Executive Leader Series
Studio Package: $ Please Call for Pricing
The Studio Package provides companies with a 2-3 minute, professionally produced video. There are no scripts to memorize, but we will need to know a little about your business, your objectives, your strengths…basically, we need to know about you, so we can help you to tell your story! Plan on providing your company’s website, and information on your marketing goals for your video. Then, a 15-30 minute phone conversation helps us to “set the stage” – and you are ready to go!
- Planning, setup and coaching prior to coming in to the studio
- “Six Question” format: You will be given six questions before your session, and then you will be asked these questions on camera. You don’t need to memorize anything, just think about some of the things you would like to say before you come in. We’ll coach you through the rest!
- In-studio session, one company spokesperson, maximum 90 minutes in studio
- Can incorporate high-res company images and logos (if provided by company – require 300 dpi or higher, please call or email for details)
- Green-screen, Full lighting and sound setup in the studio
- Basic editing with logos, backgrounds, fade in/fade out, and music underneath
- Final video posted online on Your Online Video website
- DVD copy
Onsite Package: $ Please Call for Pricing
The Onsite Package provides companies with a 2-3 minute, professionally produced video, which includes an interview format, plus video footage of your place of business (for example, video footage of the day-to-day work that takes place at your company – interacting with customers, providing services, manufacturing, or whatever you may do at your place of business. We want to show your team in action!). We provide Fort Worth video production services (see travel rates below) and onsite Dallas video production services for corporate videos or individual videos. If you wish, you can add additional interviews or testimonials, for a nominal charge (see below). There are no scripts to memorize, but we will need to know a little about your business, your objectives, your strengths…basically, we need to know about you, so we can help you to tell your story! Plan on providing your company’s website, and information on your marketing goals for your video. Then, a 15-30 minute phone conversation helps us to “set the stage” – and you are ready to go! We come to your place of business, and we plan ahead so we can be in and out in about 2 hours. What’s included:
- Planning, setup and coaching prior to arriving at your place of business
- “Six Question” format
- On-site company session, one company spokesperson
- Can incorporate high-res company images and logos (provided by company)
- Additional footage of company facilities, employees at work, retail environment or other company footage (no sound). This footage is called “B-Roll
- Shot on location in your facility
- As listed above: Professional sound, basic editing, music underneath
- Additional mileage charge if company is located >20 miles from downtown Dallas (75201) (see additional charges below)
- Final video posted online on Your Online Video website
- DVD copy
Additional Services and Charges:
Please be aware of charges in advance of your video – we want to save the surprises for birthdays and Christmas! Unlike most video production companies, we provide set fees and services. We can write you a script, and we have access to the finest on-camera and voice talent in Dallas. But, can anyone tell your story better than you? Our job is to help you accomplish that task, in front of the camera. Still, we want you to be satisfied, and many options are available. If you don’t see what you want, give us a call. Here are the a la carte options from Your Online Video:
- Extra lighting setup onsite: $499.00 (How do I know if I need this? Click here)
- Travel Charge – Flat Rate if >20 miles outside of Dallas: $150.00 (Click here to plug in your address – find out if you are within 20 miles of 75201)
- Travel Charge – Flate Rate to >30 miles outside of Dallas (Click here to plug in distance from 75201 ): $225.00 CALL FOR RATES OUTSIDE OF DFW
- Travel Charge – Flat Rate for Fort Worth video production service: $250.00
- Additional time in the studio, minimum 1/2 hour charge: $299.00 per 1/2 hour
- Additional time on location, minimum 1/2 hour charge: $349.00 per 1/2 hour
- Additional company-provided spokesperson, interview or testimonial: $199.00 each
- Two spokespersons on camera at once: additional $99.00
- Professional Voice-Over Talent (male or female, we have lots of excellent choices): $199.00
- Professional on-camera talent (male or female, we have lots of excellent choices): $499.00
- Script Writing for 2-3 minute video: $349.00
- Web 2.0 Corporate Strategy Keynote on Online Video: Call For Rates
- Seminars on Effective Corporate Branding Using Web Video: Call for Rates
- Advanced On-Camera Coaching for Professional Actors, Broadcasters and other On-Camera Personnel: Call for Rates
- Advanced Editing: yep, that one VARIES, Call for Rates. We can discuss your needs and develop a custom price.
- If additional personnel are required, additional charges will apply.
- We do not provide make-up services but can make arrangements; call us for a quote on make-up.
Executive Online Video-“The Executive Series”: $1199
The Executive Leader Series follows a set format designed to give business leaders a way to introduce themselves to corporate boards, executive recruiters, prospective clients, and more. Our process begins with a connection to you – via your resume, and linkedin. Then, a 15-30 minute conversation will address your strengths, your career highlights, and your objectives for your online session. You will be provided with six questions prior to coming into the studio. No need to memorize any answers; you are already expert on the subject! We coach you to create an authentic presentation style that will best represent you online.
- Planning, setup and coaching prior to coming to the studio
- Executive background/resume analysis, identifying your strengths and helping to tell your story
- “Six Question” format
- In-studio session, 60 minutes in studio. Full lighting and sound in the studio.
- Green-screen setup, on-camera coaching session
- Standard editing and backgrounds, fade in/fade out, graphics, logos and music underneath
- 2-3 minutes in length
- Finished video posted online for on a Your Online Video website for download
- Instructions on how to place your video on YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, or other site
Executive Videos are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays only and slots tend to fill up quickly – please call us today to find out more, and schedule Your Online Video: 214.519.8033
Note that our packages are the key to our low prices. It’s important that we both understand our mutual responsibilities in order to make sure your shoot goes smoothly from the moment you hear, “Action!”
Your Online Video, Inc.
5930 Royal Lane, Suite E-373 | Dallas, TX 75230 |tel: 214.519.8033 |fax: 214.691.3645
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on your question to see the answer (opens a new page):
- What are the advantages of an online video, for search engine optimization (SEO)?
- I’ve heard that professional video productions cost as much as $3,000 per minute. How are you able to keep your prices so low?
- What kind of business is a good fit for an online video?
- Why should I hire you, when I can shoot a video at my desk, using a laptop camera or even my cell phone?
- Who stars in the video? Who writes the script?
- What if I want to create a commercial, or a training video. Do you provide other types of production services, or is it just 2-3 minute web videos?
- Why don’t you quote hourly rates, like most production companies?
- What are your payment terms?
- Will you post my video online, or youtube, vimeo, or simliar site?
- Will you post my video onto my corporate website?
- Will you build a website for me/my company, so I can display my video?
- I’ve never performed on camera before and I’m not an actor or TV reporter. How do I know I will look good and not embarrass myself?
- Can I create ads with this footage, send videos to customers, or use it at trade shows?
- What if I want to create a monthly video, like a video blog, v-zine, or similar online tools to reach more customers?
- How many rounds of editing are included in the package price? Can I make changes to my video in the future, and how much will that cost?
- What if I already have an existing video? Will you edit it for me, or incorporate it into this new project?